Keep More of Your Sales!
Knoxville’s BEST Children’s Consignment Event
July 24-26, 2014
Thursday and Friday
10 am – 8pm
Saturday 10 am – 4 pm
(1/2 price event)
The Knoxville Expo Center
Off 640/I-75 at Merchants Drive
5441 Clinton Highway, Knoxville
(Registration available 6/2/2014 at 10 am!)
What is Jack and Jules?
Jack and Jules, East Tennessee’s BEST consignment event, is located in Knoxville, Tennessee. Jack and Jules holds two sales each year- one in Spring and one in Fall. Consignors with Jack and Jules will receive 70% of their sales AND an opportunity to shop a special pre-event sale for consignors only. Jack and Jules offers consignors the opportunity to earn up to 80% of their sales. Consignors working one (4 hour shift) will keep 75% of their sales! Consignors working three shifts (4 hours/shift) have the opportunity to keep 80% of their sales!
Every shift you work enters your name into a drawing where one lucky consignor will win 100% of their sales!!
Consignors with Jack and Jules drop off gently used, clean, fashionable children’s items. Shoppers come shop our inventory, buy your items, and then consignors receive a check in the mail! What could be better! No yard sales, no ebay fees, no shipping fees, just tag your items and let us do the rest!
Jack and Jules is different from a traditional consignment store, and here is why!
- You receive 70-80% percent of your sales!
- You set the price and decide if the item is to be discounted
- You receive your check within days of the sale ending
- Your items are viewed by multitudes of buyers in just a few days
- You do not have to wait WEEKS for items to sell!
- You can check your earnings nightly on our website
- Plus… You will be helping East Tennessee Children’s Hospital continue caring for our children!
- To participate all you have to do is register, receive a consignor number, drop off your tagged items, and let Jack and Jules sell your items for you!!
- Each Jack and Jules sale runs for 4 days including the pre-event sale! At the conclusion of the event you may pick up any unsold merchandise and save it for Jack and Jules next event or Jack and Jules will be happy to donate it to a local charity for you!
Help Support Children’s Hospital
Help support East Tennessee Children’s Hospital by shopping at Jack and Jules Consignment Event on Friday July 25, 2014 from 12pm-4pm. We will be donating 5% of our proceeds to benefit East Tennessee Children’s Hospital.